Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Bulls come out to party

I haven't been posting much, thats because I havent been doing much :.

I took some off the table with MSFT two days ago (douh!). It was a bit too early considering the rally. My motivation behind that is 1) our 401K is opening up 2) one should never invest their 401K savings into their employers 3) MSFT has done jack.

People seem to have forgotten or looked away from today's financials doom and gloom news (UBS, Deutsche Bank have to write down additional losses in subslime). Money is being rotated out of commodities and into the beaten up sectors like financials, and tech.

If we get another big rally with impressive volume like we had today, I will be forced to take put the chips back on the table.

Eyeing: BIDU,FMCN, LFC, CHL
Holding: PAL, EWT, RJA

No comments: